We are working on a new version of our popular Black ‘n’ Wood Nixie Clock Soldering KIT. It will be available for sale in July, if everything goes smoothly.
Improvements over the old version of the clock:
- New version will have ~50 through-hole parts to solder (versus 100+ parts to solder in old version)
- Lower price compared to old version
- Other performance tune-up, and improvements.
Please subscribe below to get the latest updates of the KIT, and get notified when the KIT is available for sale.
5/21/2018 Update: All models are in stock, except model AX. See chart below
To get your clock, you can:
Get a FREE PCB ruler when you place your order with us. (While supplies last!)
They sell really fast! So if you are interested, contact me now!
MY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very proud to announce a brand new product line, Omnixie.
- * the nixie tubes are interchangeable among 6 types of nixie tubes
- * connect to wifi to keep time accurate all the time.
Nixie Tubes Options:
Continue reading 【Omnixie Nixie Tube Clock】2018 NEW RELEASE!
Available for Sale Now (updated Aug 2017)
Fully assembled and tested. (Kit version not available.)
Comparison of QS-18-12 and IN-14
And the unique font face of IN-14 tube:
The PCB board before installing IN-14 tubes
Bottom side of the PCB
Pin definition of GPS plug (3.5mm, same as audio)
QS-18-12 has 12 pins, while IN-14 has 13 pins.
3mm neon lamp as the colon symbol
One neon lamp on top of another, to form the colon.
And more fabulous photos: